Art generated in the style of another artist. When it comes to AI-Art models, this is either done through the use of fine-tuning on the artist's portfolio (optionally with the artist's name as a keyword), or through the use of loras.
When an artist imitates the style of a particular era, but not a specific artist, use retro artstyle or a specific decade style tag (e.g. 1990s (style)) instead. When an artist imitates the style of official art, use official style instead.
- Alphes (Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, Touhou Hisoutensoku)
- Araki Hirohiko (JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken)
- Riyo (lyomsnpmp) (Manga de Wakaru! FGO)
- ZUN (Touhou)
- Bkub (Poptepipic)
- Fujiko F Fujio (Doraemon)
- Komatsuzaki Rui (Danganronpa)
- Toriyama Akira (Dragon Ball, Dragon Quest)
- Charles Schulz (Peanuts)
- Vanripper (Helltaker)
- Ueda Masashi
- Hara Tetsuo (Hokuto no Ken)