An image containing a single person. No one else should be visible in the image.
that means only one copy of the character. These situations should not be tagged solo:
These situations should be tagged solo focus, not solo:
- Pictures focusing on one character among a crowd of nondescript, less detailed people.
- Single characters engaged in sex acts with faceless or out of frame characters.
Situations that can be solo include:
- Single characters being depicted from multiple views.
- A single character with one or more inanimate dolls or photos of other characters.
- A single character with pet or object characters.
- A single animal or creature with no humans present.