help:upload rules (locked)
All uploads to AIBooru are subject to the following upload rules. Uploads that break these rules may be deleted, and repeat offenders may be banned.
- Realistic or photorealistic images of loli or shota characters.
- Off-topic images (e.g. actual photographs, game cgs/screenshots).
- Paid rewards.
- Explicit and questionable (Rating Guidelines) bara content.
- Scat content of any kind.
Off-topic content on AIBooru extends to any image where most of the work was not generated by an AI program/tool and should not be uploaded. They will be deleted, and repeat infractions will lead to a ban. Manual edits and fixes of AI generated images are allowed. AI edits of images (img2img) are allowed if the image is sufficiently changed.
Please read Rating Guidelines before uploading.
- If you generated the image, then tag it as self upload. Additionally, add your AIBooru username as the artist tag. The proper format should be: artist:username or when if your username is an existing tag or a common word that could be a tag use artist:username_(artist). Nicknames are allowed.
- Tagging the used model(s) is encouraged (e.g. novelai, midjourney, anything_(model), abyss_orange_mix.) You should only tag the model itself and not the models it is based on. If multiple models were used (as an otherwise unnamed merged model or in any other way), you can tag all the relevant models.
- Upscaling images is allowed end encouraged but only using the latest generative models (usually the same one that was used to generate the image). Older algorithms like waifu2x, esrgan models, and similar can only be used if the result is then passed through a generative model (img2img). Use the upscaled tag if the image was upscaled.
- If your upload doesn't have a specific character(s) or fit into a specific copyright, it should be tagged as original.
- Uploads must have a minimum of 10 general tags. Artist, copyright, meta, and character tags do not count toward this amount. Do not abuse tagme as an excuse for lazy tagging. Repeated neglect to tag your uploads will result in action being taken against your account.
- If your upload has an original character, either owned by you (uploader) or someone else, please tag them properly. The proper format should be: character:character_name_(owner-name). If it's another's OC, also add borrowed character.