Embeddings tag & Textual inversion tag

Posted under Tags

I've seen some posts with the embedding tag and others with the textual inversion tag, and the textual inversion tag lacks a wiki page. Should these two be aliased to each other or are they different enough to remain as separate? And if they are to be aliased, should the main tag be named Embeddings or named Textual inversion?